One Heart Source Service Learning in Cape Town, South Africa
One Heart Source is currently accepting applications for our 2019 Service Learning Programs. We are offering 2 and 4 week Health Development programs in Cape Town, South Africa!
As an OHS Mentor you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of community and the cultural factors that influence health.
- Mentor students who strive to become healthcare professionals and cultivate lifelong relationships.
- Immerse yourself in history and culture to better understand diversity.
- Collaborate with groups of university students from around the world to discuss global health issues.
- Develop skills to pursue social justice through health education and intervention.
- Broaden health care skills in real-world environments
Apply here for our Volunteer Programs: 2019 Application
Application Deadline: November 1, 2018